SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
katrina1_gw

second time getting good service from Greenwood Nursery.

katrina1
16 years ago

Wow, what a week? almost two weeks ago I ordered 4 different fruiting trees from Greenwood Nursery.

I ordered an apple tree and what I thought was a different good pollinator for that apple tree.

At the same time I ordered a self fertile tart cherry tree I wanted and a sweet cherry tree, that I thought needed a pollinator and thought that the Tart cherry would do the job.

Well this was a huge mistake I made on my order, but did not know that.

On the 24th of January, Greenwood Nursery first emailed me to notify me that the one of the apple trees I ordered could not be shipped since their supplier had lost their stock from a killing freeze. At that time they sent me a confirmation of my adjusted order.

That made me take a closer look at my order, and then I also saw some bad information on their web site, which had the potential to mess up my cherry trees order also.

It took a week of emailing back and forth with them and also my searching the web for all the info I could find, before we got the order straight.

When it was all said and done, I had made mistakes, and so had Greenwood Nursery. Even so, they were patient with me and gave me very good customer service. They corrected their mistaken information on their site, and also allowed me to adjust my order to what I eventually determined I really needed.

They did that even though by the end of this issue, I had decreased my orginal order of 4 trees down to only 2 trees. In addition they still threw in a free pair of gardening gloves that they had orginally offered with my order.

What a great company. With such good customer service, I am resting easy and feel extremely confident that the two trees, on my order now, will be shipped to me in a very good quality conditon.

That last statment of confidence I have in them is also backed up by a past transaction I had with them when I receive from them an especially good condition of Dawn Redwood 'Gold Rush' tree that, addtionally, arrived in a very timely manner.

Comments (2)