SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
azjnewman

Pics of my greenhouse

15 years ago

Hello! I have been growing orchids for about 8 years now and this is my 3rd and FINAL greenhouse. I bought a small greenhouse about 5 years ago and quickly outgrew it. Thankfully my daughter loves to garden too, she is 6 and it is just perfect for her! My next greenhouse was a bit bigger and it was perfect....then we moved. I still have it because it was sitting on our extra "lot" that joined the property our house was sitting on. The people who bought our house said they wanted it, but haven't ponied up the dough yet...so to speak. If anyone is interested in it I am trying to sell it! That brings me to my new greenhouse....I collected a bunch of old windows and then we built the "frame" of the greenhouse and then worked the windows in like working a puzzle. I have all different shapes and sizes of windows. When we came to a space that was too small for a window we used wood. It isn't perfect, but thats the perfection of it! I love it better than both of the other greenhouses I bought as kits. It still has some work that needs to be done on the inside. I don't have all the shelves I would like, but for the most part it is done. I also am in the process of installing a small pond on the inside to winter my tropical water lilies! I thought I would share my little peace of heaven with you guys! Thanks!

[IMG]http://img293.rockyou.com/imagehost/12/12098/12098718/12098718_a706140c1216750815_m.jpg[/IMG]

April

Comments (4)