2 Secret Garden Musk

2 Rev d'Or

1 iceberg climber

1 Sharifa Asma

1 Double Delight

1 New Dawn

1 Eden

I am full of questions~~~~~~

Hi everyone, Good... good morning, what a beautiful day it is here in Northern VA.... I have some questions to ask of you. In a few weeks these will all arrive and deciding now where to dig holes in my yard. The Shirifa Asma, Double Delight and New Dawn, will all be planted in my mothernlaw's memorial area.

Now as far as

2 compassions

2 Secret Garden Musk

2 Rev d'Or

1 iceberg climber

1 Eden

Pergola structure, side walk arbor 3 1/2 foot wide, obleisk and or pegging areas, and 3 sided framed arch.

Completely panicked I am going to plant them in the wrong areas. My questions for you I have an arbor over the sidewalk, which I put up last week and it already is laying on the ground cause dh- didnt concrete it in.. split everything in half.. I am so angry with dh at the moment. But will nail it back together. Pergola 12x 14 going up in two weeks .

Lots of areas around pond in corners, thinking of planting the roses as well.

What out of this group would you choose for the pergola and what for the sidewalk arbor,or should I just replace that arbor next to the pond somewhere. Fear of people not being able to walk under arbor to get to our back..LOL , which of these also in time will make great corner areas?, and which would you suggest to grow around and up, oblisk and , and or great for pegging down in future. LOL, look at all I am learning now everyone.. pegging..hehehehehe or should I call and change my orders???? all advice appreciated Then again, they may not have anything left, so maybe we should stick with this game plan.. LOL

2 compassions

2 Secret Garden Musk

2 Rev d'Or

1 iceberg climber

1 Eden

I also have different climatis coming

polish spirt, montosomething.., LOL, john Hardy, and appleblossom

Thank you so much in advance. So excited about this project of having roses all around.. Moms Memorial Garden, and Roses all around my immediate backyard. Since my dh's mom as well as my mother.. had such a love of Roses!!! Good Grief.. which ones of these.. should I start a spray thing with as well.. to deter from diseases????

Comments (19)