SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aprille_gw

OMG I am so excited!

aprille
15 years ago

I am so excited I had to share the news :o) - we had this evergreen hedge between our house and the neighbors in the front dividing the two drive ways ... I hated it from the first but the old neighbour (god rest his soul) was attached to it. So we just let it be. got new neighbours (old guy passed away about 2 years ago and house just sold) who also hated the hedge as much as we did - so today all the nighbours got together and ripped that sucker out! it was great! The guys got their trucks and attached a chain and pulled the thing out - quite the bit of entertainment on our street ... anyway to the exciting news, the new neighbour is happy to have me plant roses in that spot - we are talking about 10-15 feet of prime land here!!! yahooo! I've got quite the pot ghetto that's been driving me crazy and we are also planning on taking out some lawn from the back yard so looks like I might be cutting down the size of the pot ghetto ...

I'm going to need some help figuring out who to put in ... so will be coming back here for all your expert advice - need to go through my list of potted roses and narrow down the list.

Thanks for letting me share!! I'm soooo excited!

Aprille

Comments (20)