SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
limequilla_gw

I am so excited to start trading this year!!!

limequilla
16 years ago

I don't really have anything ready to go yet, but I have a blue million things that are starting to set seed or that I am drying! I am so excited to do some trading I can hardly wait! Is anybody else chomping at the bit?

I wasn't on GW from Mar-June except to read and keep up with messages in the WS and Cottage Garden Forums, because winter sowing worked a little too well for me...it took me 8 weeks to plant everything out (and I'm talking 40 hour weeks!) I had a LOT of bare ground and I planted those little babies as if each one were the most important thing in the world. Did I mention I had over 300 jugs? LOL! Mostly annuals because I really wanted a big splash, and boy! Did I get one! LOL!

That was good, and they really took off, but on some of them -- the ones I'd never heard of before, I had no idea how big, tall, wide they'd get. Then there were some with incomplete info on the packet -- like "Coreopsis" but no name to go with it -- but heck! I don't care, because they are all just gorgeous! Seriously, they are gorgeous. I have a GARDEN and we've been inviting people over for dinner every Friday and Sat night for the last 3 or 4 weeks so they can see the flowers and take some home (as cutflowers or even plants if they are dying to have a certain one)..

So, get ready for trading!!

Lime

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Landscape Contractors in Franklin County, OH