SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tb151_gw

New NH Paver Patio

TB151
9 years ago

Hi everyone, I've been lurking here for some time and have also posted about my kitchen renovation. In August, we tackled a new patio and I thought I'd show it to all of you. Our back yard is pretty flat, and I had already built a playset area for the little guys. We have a full finished walkout basement and then a small deck which come off of our kitchen. Its not really big enough to use so we set about adding the patio.

We interviewed alot of installers and settled on a great firm, DesignWorks out of Hudson, NH who's work has actually been in the Belgard catalogs.

We decided on Techo Blu, building an organic shape, with a curved 18ft sitting wall and then stepping stones from the other side to the deck stairs. We also decided on Techo steps leading into the walkout basement doors. The existing doors were garbage, so we opted for Therma Tru outswinging French Doors which both open.

Additionally, we had the area under our deck covered with stones, and a hot tub may go there. Following the patio install, we planted a Japanese maple, added a bunch of landscape lighting, a firepit and 4 adirondack chairs a local guy builds, which I stained. Hope you like it, I took the pics this morning!!

{{gwi:288704}}
{{gwi:288705}}{{gwi:288706}}
{{gwi:288707}}
{{gwi:288708}}
{{gwi:288709}}
{{gwi:288710}}
{{gwi:288711}}
{{gwi:288712}}{{gwi:288713}}

Comments (2)

Sponsored