SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mikeyfromgw

Free Turtles to SoCal Locals

15 years ago

I give up..... My two red eared sliders are too much for my pond to handle. I have/had 3 tropical lilies and 3 hardy lilies and because I added two mature red eared sliders to the pond last year I have not seen any tropicals emerge this year and only two of my 3 hardy lilies managed to make it to the surface. I can count the total number of flowers I've had on 3 fingers...... Right now only one hardy lily is managing to send up leaves. All the others have the leaves nipped off when they are tender shoots......

I guess I'm not giving a very good sales pitch here am I......... None the less, if you are a local (I won't ship) and you want one or two red eared sliders (assuming I can catch the rascals) for the asking price of FREE, just let me know. I live in the Orange County area and don't mind delivering them if you are not too far away. I believe both are female.

{{gwi:231998}}

Now how could you resist a face like hers?

{{gwi:231999}}

It was pretty cool when I looked out the window and I saw this one laying several eggs this summer. If the eggs were fertile they should have hatched about a week ago and nothing yet. The photos are grainy because I didn't want to disturb her and I shot these through the window and screen....

{{gwi:232000}}

{{gwi:232001}}

Comments (10)