SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
delaney276

Checking In

delaney276
15 years ago

Hey Ponders.....I was just checking in with you all..I hope your ponds are doing great...I was out back yesterday..sippin on a cold one...and decided...or the beer decided to add some more capacity to the pond...So I removed all the rocks at the top level..adjusted the liner..and am now in the process of covering the liner back up..This should add about 4-6 inches of water depth to my pond.right now deepest part is 31"...so I'm nearing the 3 foot mark now..17.8'x15.3'x34" deep..While I was hiding the liner I decided to set up another filter...I'm using an 18 gallon rubbermaid tote..I added quilt batting...filter media..lava rocks...some kind of palm plant...and water lettuce...I have a pump from Lowe's that pushes 640 gallons per hour....I almost have it hidden with rocks...I'll try to finish all the covering up tomorrow..oh yeah...I have baby fish all over the edges of the pond..they are cute little cusses LOL...and I have a new visitor..A very large bullfrog showed up today...He's got some big eyes....Hey have a wonderful week everyone!! Happy Ponding! Dave :-)

Comments (3)