SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rosesinny

Roses to give away in NYC

rosesinny
12 years ago

Once again I have some roses that need to find new places to live. It's a little worse this year because I started some for a community garden and I lost the person's contact information. So there are some 2 year old plants that have rooted nicely.

Pink Above All - from Heirloom roses. Nice plant but way too big. It was listed as a "mini" but it's not. Dark pink doubles and it's about 6 feet if I let it go. Cut back for now. Nothing wrong with it but it's too big for the spot.

Ramblin Red - too ramblin. I don't know what I was thinking when I put that in. I should have put Pink in there but it's tangling up with Phyllis Bide and Crepuscule and it's hard to get to the corner now.

Lyda Rose - got for a neighbor, she wanted to move it so I started a cutting figuring hers would die. Then she decided not to move it - just ripped it out and paved over her garden. So now this excellent rose needs a home. It's really a nice rose if you don't know it.

Pink Knock Out - wonderful carefree rose.

Monsieur Tillier - started for someone, lost her info.

Butterfly bush - just started growing a couple years ago but I really don't need it.

Small 3 year old white oak tree - no space in the garden for that.

Also some assorted irises, etc.

Comments (4)