SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bethnorcal9

I hit the jackpot today! Rose orders coming in..

bethnorcal9
10 years ago

Yippee! I came home to THREE packages waiting for me!! I think the Hortico one will be here on Monday. Got orders from Rogue Valley Roses, Burlington Roses, and Breck's.

These are the bands from Burling at Burlington Roses. I just ordered these on Tuesday. I'm so excited. Got EYES FOR YOU, HOT CHOCOLATE and HIGH SHERIFF. Been wanting EYES FOR YOU for a few yrs. Never thought it would be available here in the US, other than thru the annual auctions in the SoCal rose societies. And I already have the florist version of HOT CHOCOLATE, but now I have the New Zealand version which is a more rusty-red color. Got HIGH SHERIFF to replace the one I got a few yrs ago from Heirloom, that died last yr. Heirloom is sold out.
{{gwi:231751}}

These are the Rogue Valley Roses bands. Look how freakin' tall they are!! Got a replacement COLOR MAGIC, which is the smallest plant. The other two are BRITE BLUE, and believe it or not the mini CHIPMUNK!
{{gwi:231753}}

And for anyone thinking about ordering from Brecks (the bulb company) let me show you how huge their roses are! These are SUGAR MOON and the early-released NEIL DIAMOND. Great plants and well packed. SUGAR MOON is a monster! I was expecting these to be small dried-out plants. I'm very pleasantly surprised! Can't wait to see these bloom!
{{gwi:231755}}

I'm really excited that the roses are all coming in and looking great. I also got (last week) my CRESCENDO from J&P and my S&W order... FIRED UP, ANNA'S PROMISE, TWILIGHT ZONE and CORETTA SCOTT KING. Oh, and Regan's also came last week too. Just JULIO IGLESIAS and EYECONIC MELON LEMONADE.

The bareroots are soaking, and the bands are just chillin' on the back patio til the rain quits! Come on spring!! I am sooo ready!

Comments (11)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor