SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
knightofroses

Molineux (Patrick), Can You Tell Us More Of Your Ideas?

knightofroses
15 years ago

Molineux (Patrick), I am intrigued by your ideas and the way you explain things. I have a few goals in the garden this spring and I want more inspiration. You seem to have a poetic sense of all things roses. I know you love old-garden, antique and David Austin roses as much as I do. So, I have a few questions for you and I thought it would be fun for others to read.

What are your top ten antique roses and what are your top ten David Austin choices and why?

What roses are you planting next to each other in your garden and what kind of garden are you going for?

Would you mix the pastels with the more saturated colors, or keep it to a certain color scheme?

I myself was concentrating on ordering just a few hardy teas and a couple of damasks and polyanthas this year. I have several DA's already and was not going to order more right now, but you have enabled me to order WS 2000 and I bought The Romantic Garden because you and mendocino rose recommended

it. I guess I am one of your biggest fans(lol). Thanks for helping a guy out and responding to this in advance.

Chance

Comments (35)