SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
natalieb2270

New and Continuing Projects for my 2nd year gardening!

natalieb2270
14 years ago

Today marks the third wave of snow and ice we have had her in Nashville in the past 4 weeks. I am going a bit stir crazy and have a million things I want to do!

We bought our house as a forclosure in Aug. 2008, which was wrecked by the previous owners before they left. 2009 was my very first year of having my own garden, which had been neglected by the owners probably since they first purchased it in 2001.

Well, I just wanted to share all of my plans and hear what everyone else will be doing this spring!

My current roses: Red & Pink Double Knockouts, Carefree Spirit, Cl. Peace (a gift, not sure if I will keep), Aloha, Golden Showers, Heritage, Abe Darby, Mr Lincoln

Other plants: Annabelle Hydrangea, Blue Bird Hydrangea, Nikko Blue Hydrangea, Blueberries, 6+ Clematis (can't remember names at the moment!), Lavender/daylilies/etc

2010 orders (so far): Thomas Affleck, Mrs. Dudley Cross, SDLM (bush), Belle de Crecy, James Galway, Cl. Eden, Reine des Violettes

My other projects: Making 6-8 custom trellises, Re-laying a corner of patio cement which broke off, cleaning and staining said patio with a beige/gold and red rock colors, painting front door, and painting the master bathroom.

What big (or little) projects are you excited about for this spring? Thank you all for helping me out and being very efficient enablers!

Natalie

Comments (15)