SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
teka2rjleffel

Rose from Heirloom, please help ID

teka2rjleffel
15 years ago

I received this rose from Heirloom. I ordered two, Folklore and Spanish Rhapsody. One hasn't bloomed yet. This one has bloomed quite a bit. But I'm sure it's not either of the roses that I ordered. The color is a solid peach, no other color in it. The close-up photo looks like there is another color but there isn't. It's definitely lighter than Folklore. Spanish Rhapsody is a bright pink mix. The foliage a medium green. I counted 24 petals and 3" across. I don't detect any scent. It seems to grow more sprawly than upright. In the photo I had it propped against the house. It seems to bloom primarily as a single bloom, although once there were 2 on a stem. New growth is green, not red like most of my roses. It seems to be very healthy, but I do spray regularly. I like it and plan to keep it and not complain. I just want to know what it is.

Bush

{{gwi:214813}}
Fully open

{{gwi:214815}}
Buds

{{gwi:214817}}
open

{{gwi:214819}}
My best guess from looking at their offerings are these, even though none of the descriptions fit 100%. Is it possible that they sent a rose not listed in the catalog or website?

Maybe Serenipity or Golden Unicorn?

Comments (7)