SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
calliope_gw

And I Put It In a Safe Place

calliope
16 years ago

Very large sigh. I decided to get an early jump on some of my Christmas tasks this year because my schedule for December is filling up fast. It's also a very busy time of year for me in my greenhouses.

I put the little Christmas tree up in our kitchen this morning. I packed it away with the lights on it, so it's cheerful but nekkid of ornaments at this point.

I also purchased some special Christmas cards last autumn when I went with my DIL and g'daughter down south for a train ride. Then I PUT THEM IN A SAFE PLACE!

Uh Huh. I've been through every bookcase, desk and drawer in five rooms already and I can't find them. So much for taking advantge of a little spare time to get caught up and maybe ahead of the game.

My husband is laughing, because he falls victim to putting things in safe places too. But, I shot the budget on these cards and have no intention of buying more cards this year. I either find them or we won't be sending cards.

It could be worse, I suppose. My sister is infamous for losing a Christmas gift ever year. But, it's still exasperating. Please tell me I'm not the only one who "puts things in safe places", never to be seen again.

Comments (9)

Sponsored
More Discussions