SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print

Re: OT - Plans until we 'see' each other again? by xxxx - Monday, 3 September 2007, 01:09 PM

Hi yyyy Not really doing much until October just working (Doh!!) How did you find our strange food! After the conversations about grits and gravy made with coffee (Uggg Still cannot get my head round that one!) Salad Cream should be no problem ! (LOL) Hope all is well - take care xx

Re: OT - Plans until we 'see' each other again? by yyyy - Tuesday, 4 September 2007, 12:06 AM

They were actually very good, although I forgot what you are supposed to eat them on And without 'real' biscuits y'all are surely a sad people altogether ;) Red Eye Gravy is the only thing that makes sense with county ham, so do try it if you ever have our country ham. We'll have you moving on to having molasses in your Chicory coffee and sucking Crawdads in no time

Re: OT - Plans until we 'see' each other again? by xxxx - Friday, 7 September 2007, 10:42 AM

Hmmmmm not convinced - I think a bit of a foodie trip to the US is in order PS I'm sure Crawdad sucking is illegal in the UK (Wanders off to find out what a Crawdad is .... ) )

bwahaha!

And this, but beware language, etc: overheardindublin.com

Comments (6)