SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bja3908

Just mad and Ranting

bja3908
16 years ago

Two weeks ago a friend called to see if I had any plants for sale, she had met a lady who was new in town and was looking to buy some house plants. I told her to come on over I had a 4ft pencil cacti and a few other things I could sale. Well I sold her several things for 10$ total and gave her 10 or 12 cuttings. She got very ugly with me because I would not sell her my mother spider plant I have had this plant for 12years and started 100's of new plant from her to trade and give away. She also got mad I would not give or sale her a fig tree, I have several started but they are all promised to other people. Well the lady left mad. Over the last two weeks I have seen the Lady driving down my road several times.

When we got home last night after a great day with friends, I went to check the plants under the deck where I start cuttings and keep big pots when it gets cool. All the pots had been turned over or broken all my seed trays turned upside down. And the cord on 3 heading pads had been cut. The only thing missing was my big spider 2 figs, and a ficus. I stayed up most of the night tring to save what I could. I called my friend to tell her about it and she has had several plant stolen off her front deck in the last 2 weeks.

Thanks everyone for letting me rant I just can not understand why people do things like this. Claudia is back from the store with parts to fix the heating pads so better get to it.

Comments (11)

Sponsored
More Discussions