SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rozannadanna

My best buddy is gone

rozannadanna
17 years ago

Boo, my little Min-Pin escaped (I think with the little boy's next door help) on April 1 and has not been found. I have put up 100's of flyers and contacted every rescue facility and pound within 100 miles. No word. I just hope that someone took him in and loves him and the reason I haven't heard is because they love him so much or just don't know how to contact me. He had slipped out of his harness - left it laying in the living room - so he has no tags or anything else on. I miss him terribly. Actually missed having a dog around as an "alarm" that I have borrowed one of the family dogs several nights.

The latest night time visitor is Aspen, an almost white alaskan klee kai. She weighs about 25 lbs and is the sweetest little dog. I have her spoiled rotten already I fear. Went to the "dog store" to buy treats for my granddogs yesterday - the sons are emphatic that it must be all natural - I keep telling them that horse poop is organic and all natural but they don't want them eating that. Anyway I bought treats - peanutbutter flavored with apples and carrots in the mix - organic. After 24 hours with me and 3 treats - she is turning up her nose at the dog food - My son may never forgive me for spoiling her. The sons are going apes*^$ about me being here alone and are emphatic that I have another "alarm dog" immediately eventhough none of us have given up of finding my Boo. One son has a Shiba Imu (like a minature malmute and they are known as guard dogs) and has already made an appointment for this afternoon to go to a breeder he got his from to look at her puppies. I fear I may have to take one just to make them all happy. They won't put up with me borrowing their dogs forever. Everyone keep their fingers crossed and say a prayer that I eventually get Boo back or at least that he is safe and loved where he is.

Comments (31)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville