SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sheila_gw

Lilo's DVD Queue Forms To The Left.

sheila
16 years ago

Did you think any queue I had something to do with would form to the right?:)

In order to establish some fairness for people who are not in the GP 24/7 I'd like to establish a line for people who would like to be part of the Lilo DVD chain. Not me being pushy, me trying to be helpful.

Here's how it will work. This first queue is limited to fifteen people. When we've gone through that I will begin a second queue ~ I just somehow feel it will be more manageable.

Post to this and take the next available number. I will endeavour to keep track and say who is next and whomever has the dvd anbd finished with it will ask that person for their address (via email) and send it to them. It might be good to then post here and say "I have seen it and sent the dvd on to so and so who is #_".

It's been suggested the dvd should move on no later then seven days after receipt of it. Otherwise it could become a very protracted business. Please make it sooner if you can.

Marda has it now. Marda, please send it to #1 on the list.

#1 - when you get it watch it and send it to #2 and let us know you have done so.

We are smart people here, we can do this:))

Rember - this first list will go through the number 15.

Let the games begin! Start posting numbers to this thread!!

(how to get email addresses - go to the person's my page and email them. If your email is not listed can you do the courtesy of sending it to the person who is numbered before you.)

You all simply need to pay attention to make sure we know where the dvd is at all times.

Comments (71)

Sponsored
More Discussions