SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
agnespuffin

When you have to do something different...

agnespuffin
17 years ago

You know how it is....you do the same thing year after year, it works, it's comfortable, so why change? Right?

We have been taking our cars into the same place to have them serviced for years. We always take both of them in on the same day. Saves remembering. I haven't been driving mine lately so while the time had elapsed by a good bit, the mileage was waaayyy low. We always trusted the old manager and the mechanics. Always got very good service. Never planned to make a change.

So yesterday we took the cars in. New management. Not a singular familiar face. Oh, dear!! And to make matters more uncomfortable, they were all Hispanic. You hear so many dreadful tales about shoddy work, etc. Was this what we wanted to trust our dear cars too????? Did they understand American Cars? Oh, well, we left his, and then came back to pick his up and leave mine.

When we got home, there was a message on the answering machine. The oil in my car was still very clean and it really didn't need servicing. Did we want to do it anyway?

When's the last time you had a mechanic tell you that you didn't need something done? We may have a winner with the new owners!

Comments (18)

Sponsored
More Discussions