SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
3r3o3b

Journal 9 September 2008

rob333 (zone 7b)
15 years ago

The city and our hired plumber figured out why we're having mosquito and plumbing problems. How you ask? When the city reran all new sewer pipes in the area where I live, they never hooked us up. UGH! The city is in big trouble mister. But, we're still on schedule. Plumbing will be done. Painting will be done. Ed is determined that he'll take a shower in it on Monday. It'll be done. Here is an updated slide show of how it's gone so far. It lacks about 5 or so more pictures to be beginning to end. So close. I designed the new master bedroom closet today. Nothing spectacular, but it's better than the 3 foot wide and 18 inch deep closet it used to have (the clothes are hanging in the utility room right now). It'll have two higher shelves all the way around. My sketches don't show that, but you can envision it. It's next on the slate to be completed. It's six feet deep and about four feet wide. Each square=6 inches

{{gwi:189364}}

LF is back on track at school. The adjustment gets shorter every year, but his rigid way of hating change is agonizing for his teachers and irritating to Ed and me. Soccer got screwed up completely and he didn't get enrolled. I am not sure how he'll take that one, but I bet ok.

Off to school tonight to see if I can figure out how to quantify political emotions?!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
More Discussions