SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
danielmoss_gw

Sustainable Self Sufficiency Gardening-Community Research

danielmoss
15 years ago

What influences the community's ability to garden in a sustainable manner for self-sufficiency?

My name is Daniel Moss. I am a student at RMIT University taking a course in social research methods. For that course, I am undertaking a research project on what is influencing the Melbourne communityâÂÂs ability to garden in a sustainable manner for self-sufficiency (ie. growing plants for food, herbal or beneficial use, using organic, polycultural and environmentally sustainable gardening methods). It is research based in Melbourne, Australia so let us know what region you are from if possible.

I wanted to ask if you would be willing to participate in the research. If you agree, fill in the short questionnaire below. You are welcome to contribute as much or as little as you wish, and can stop at any time.

The information you provide may be used in research published in a course paper. You can choose if you want to leave your name or details. The research I am conducting may also contribute to a personal written article on the topic that I may submit to print or online community based media outlets. You can also ask me to destroy any information I collect from you, as long as I can identify which information you have provided.

My contact details are s2061056@student.rmit.edu.au You can email me your response if you'd prefer.

If you have any questions or concerns about this research, you may contact my course tutor Nicole Pepperell nicolepepperell@rmit.edu.au Thank you for your help.

Questionaire

Name (optional)

Email (optional)

1) Is there an increasing or decreasing trend toward self-sufficient gardening in the community?

and what could you attribute this to?

2) Is there an increasing or decreasing trend toward sustainable gardening in the community? and what could you attribute this to?

Comment (1)