SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathyjane_gw

Thank You, My Pals!!!! So Sweet!

kathyjane
13 years ago

You Guys, thank you so much for wishing me all the Happy Birthdays!!!!!

I am so touched and feel so happy to be be remembered by you!

Each posting just made my smile grow bigger---thank you!

Sorry I have not been posting---really under the gun work-wise at homw and in the garden---and neighbour's garden---my energy is used for getting dressed and working----have gotten TONS done with DSIL's weed-whacker last couple weeks---am making good head-way after being so far behind after equipment break-down last Dec.

It was strange taking off part of day for Birthday---best one I ever had---last few years, EACH one has been rhe BEST one!1

Was up at the kids' house watching 'Casablanca'---of course I fell asleep sitting there----I woke up to to SIL's voice saying, "Here Ga, thought you might like some of this."---Had a cup of freshly brewed coffee in his hand!

Thought I'd died and gone to Heaven! That was the icing on the cake for me!

I'm 65 and I feel so lucky, so grateful and so humbled by so much that comes to me when I'M QUIET!

I think that's why I'm so addicted to work----I can keep my mouth shut and learn---no small thing....

I love you all and promise I'll be back soon----just let me get through this part and please don't forget me-----I carry you guys with me in my heart and sometimes you peek out of the pocket of my denim shirt and offer stunning advice---esp. Marda!!!!! No lie!

Pidge has tea and scones waiting!

Hugs to all---you too, Little Brother! :o)

Thank you all again; it meant so much to me!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
More Discussions