SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
eks6426

Why do you love my hubby (wife) or SO so much?

eks6426
14 years ago

In honor of Valentine's Day, I thought I'd start a new thread to say positive things by our spouses or signficant others who have endured our GW TKO world.

I'll start. My hubby is super sweet. He didn't see anything wrong with our "before kitchen" yet he understood that it mattered to me. He contributes ideas and lots and lots of labor to our DIY project. He constantly asks things like "Are you sure this is the way you want it, because if it's not we can redo it..."

He has takes time out of his busy day to pick up my child (his stepson) to haul him to after school activities.

He took over handling dinner and homework several nights a week because in addition to my full time job, I am taking classes at night.

He always does the laundry because I hate doing laundry. He even remembers to air dry nearly all my stuff so it doesn't shrink.

He actually likes to clean and will wash floors, windows, walls, bathrooms etc. without being asked.

He washes dishes after I cook and has taught my son that the cook should never have to do the dishes so now even if it's just my son and I home for a night, my son will say, "Mom, go relax. You cooked. I'll do the dishes."

He talks me off the ledge when I get too stressed out from the DIY kitchen project, full time job, school and family obligations.

Yep, I think he's a keeper. Many of my friends ask me if he has a twin. I feel blessed.

How about you?

Comments (25)