SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bestlawn

Everyone looking to purchase cool season grass seed

bestlawn
16 years ago

I was told today that there are quite a few people calling Rose Agriseed for the Magnificent 3 Kentucky Bluegrass Blend (Midnight/II, Moonlight, Bedazzled). I need to let everyone know that Rose Agriseed sells Turf-Seed, Inc. products, which includes the Galaxy Kentucky Bluegrass Blend (Midnight II, Moonlight, Prosperity). They do sell Midnight/II and Moonlight but Bedazzled is not one of theirs. Therefore, Rose Agriseed doesn't sell the Magnificent 3 Blend. Galaxy and Magnificent 3 are both great bluegrass blends, but I can understand it may become a little unsettling for many people to call asking for a blend component they don't sell. So, please be mindful when making your calls to purchase grass seeds. Thanks so much for understanding.

If I can be of any help, I'm always available and also posted a list of suppliers and the seeds they sell to help direct everyone to find what you're looking for. I should point out that my list is very biased. I locate Kentucky Bluegrass with very limited regard for other species of grass they sell. However, I'm sure calling those suppliers will still be helpful if you're looking for bentgrass, ryegrass, or one of the fescues.

Comments (3)