SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
anneliese_32

Our hospital likes me too much.

anneliese_32
12 years ago

Several years ago a 10 day hospital stay for colon cancer ended in another surgery and a 23 day stay. A year later a outpatient hernia surgery resulted in a 6 day visit.

Last week after visiting my husband there I ran into a neighbor and was invited to drive home with her instead of calling a taxi. The way to the parking garage leads by the emergency waiting room. Just then a fight errupted and my neighbor got pushed into seats and I ended up against a wall corner and the tiled floor. She got 3 stitches and I ended up for 2 days in the bed next to my husband with a concussion. The doctor was not quit satisfied with the way I looked and send me to the lab bevore going home with hubby (Friday). Got call from my family physician on Monday to see my cancer doctor yesterday. Well, I was supposed to get a check-up in 2 weeks anyhow but she insisted that I see her. Got there yesterday afternoon and ended up with 8 hours and a blood transfusion for severe anemia.

Got to see my interior decorator aka 3 times surgeon on Friday. Keep your fingers crossed that I don't need a 4th rearrangement of my innards.

Comments (25)

Sponsored
More Discussions