SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fairy_toadmother

Embarassing Moments II

fairy_toadmother
18 years ago

some of you may remember my previous rendition of trying to pass a solid mass through another solid mass...aka, my body through a window and a painful nose for a week.

well i have topped it. why do i do htis at school like i am some giggly schoolgirl? thank God, it was slow hour!

a couple of acquaintances of mine have told me my back pack is the size of an infantry field pack. probably more! anyway, i just came up a bunch of stairs, headed to the doors again (i really got to find another way out!), dropped something. on my way back up the weight of my backpack took me off balance and away backwards i went. i probably could have fell quietly, but NOOOO, on my way backward of about 3 steps i hit a support beam making a nice unmistakeable crashing sound. couldn't get out of this without drawing attention, heck no. the beam could have hit me center, but NOOOOO, rebound/slide off the corner and on the floor i went! butt down and feet in the air!

what can you do but laugh? and laugh i did, while someone was asking if i was ok!

*note to self: do squats with backpack on.

Comments (14)

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional