SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sleeplessinftwayne

An Explanation of sorts.

sleeplessinftwayne
18 years ago

I must seem a fool to Semper and C3D in particular. I know, I know. That leaves me open to all sorts of negative comments but I think I need to explain. I suddenly had shortcuts appearing on my screen and it appeared to be coming from Semper and C3D. For which I thanked them and started looking for a way to prevent it happening again. Today, two more icons appeared that certainly did not come from them as they appeared to be homework assignments. A couple of calls to the High School located a block from us and it turns out one of the students was trying out a wireless mouse similar to the one I use but a good bit more powerful. The random noise that was appearing on my screen and in my computers memory was coming from a science experiment. I'm glad to say the noise has been turned down so it does not do those things anymore and I can stop laying the blame on the innocent. My apologies all round. Sandy

PS The kid got an A on the experiment but he won't continue using it because it is too bulky. Thank goodness.

Comments (10)