SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
endorphinjunkie

Weekend Luau

endorphinjunkie
15 years ago

The The Tiki Bar is Open !!! size>

The tiki torchs are filled and ready to light.

Weather is nigh perfect and the boats are at the marina and in the water. Your choice: The power boat to water ski, the Dart and Hobie for sailing, and the kayaks for just messin' about.

Land lubber don't worry, the state park marina has nature walking trails and the birds and flower are making a good show just about now.

Later this afternoon we will break out the barbecue. Pork barbecue for the locals, and beef for the heretics that live west of the Big Muddy. (Spell check is telling me that barebecue ain't spelt with a "q." )

BOYB, or partake of the native hooch. Of course, some of the locals have the opinion that it ain't real iffin you don't make it yourself, none of that gubmint issue for them.

For those who don't want to swim in the river, the state park has a more than adequate cement pond. You may even talk Sunny Jimsize> into being your Cabana Boy.

(I know a perfect Hula Girl song but no one has posted it yet on youtube, Zut! )

We'll spring Joe from the vet around noon. That dog has lost another body part. Just a toe, but still.... Can't let him go huntin' no more.

Both Joe and me need a party just about now....

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting
More Discussions