SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathyjane_gw

In Honor Of The Game....

kathyjane
14 years ago

Golf----could never play worth a hoot, but love it.

Love the guys who play in the tournaments.

Love to watch the guys play on our own course.

My DGS has to hear me give a play-by-play on every golfer we see on a green.

I tell everybody if I come back here, I'm coming back as a golfer.

In honor of the Masters, I looked up a few quotes!

Mickelson JUST TOOK THE LEAD over KJ Choi!!!!!!! WHOA!

Give me golf clubs, fresh air and a beautiful partner, and you can keep the clubs and the fresh air. ~ Jack Benny

If you think itÂs hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball. ~ Jack Lemmon

While playing golf today I hit two good balls. I stepped on a rake. ~ Henny Youngman

They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. Golf is more complicated than that. ~Gardner Dickinson

When I die, bury me on the golf course so my husband will visit. ~Author Unknown

There are two things you can do with your head down - play golf and pray. ~Lee Trevino

If you wish to hide your character, do not play golf. ~Percey Boomer

It's good sportsmanship not to pick up lost balls while they are still rolling. ~Mark Twain

Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening - and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented.

- Arnold Palmer

A kid grows up a lot faster on the golf course. Golf teaches you how to behave.

- Jack Nicklaus

Of all the hazards, fear is the worst.

- Sam Snead

I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

- Unknown

Every time a golfer makes a birdie, he must subsequently make two triple bogeys to restore the fundamental equilibrium of the universe.

Unknown

"I'm going to give you a little advice. There's a force in the universe that makes things happen. And all you have to do is get in touch with it, stop thinking, let things happen, and be the ball.

From the movie, 'Caddyshack'.

Comments (7)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor
More Discussions