SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lilosophie

GGD and tatoos - your opinion?

lilosophie
12 years ago

My Great-grandaughter Kailey got a tattoo on her back, big one, spelling her 7-letter last name vertically in Gothic letters, the tat goes from her shoulder to her waist and covers half her back. She had that done when she was under-age and kept it from her family until it was all done and healed, caused quite a stir, could have gotten the tattoo artist into a lot of trouble. Anyway, she promised not to get any more at the time.

Now she's 19, has a steady job, State employee, is reliable, got a couple of raises and a promotion since she worked for them, is very family oriented, a beloved aunt to her toddler-niece and nephew - pays all her own expenses.

She also has snakes as pets, boas, one 3 ft. or so, two babies, keeps them well, loves them and has the best equipment, tanks etc.

And she is getting another tattoo! She showed pictures of it , just mostly outline, says she has 5 more seesions to go. It shall be a peacock, starting at her waist and ending below her knee. She mentions that a very well known Artist is doing the work, but the size of that thing is huge!

All I could tell her that I am glad she is careful about the person doing it, that I hope she will not regret that ten years from now, that it is permanent, but I don't want to critisize her, it's her decision.

What do you think?

Comments (19)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting
More Discussions