SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cattleya17

Stage 4 Sam Takes Pictures!!!!!!!!!!! (Pics)

cattleya17
16 years ago

Hello you guys!!!!! My Blc. Campobello 'Mendenhall' Bloomed on New Years Day! But wasnt Fully open till today. So these pics are Hot off The camera so to speak. I finnaly bloomed an orchid on my own!!! Later To day im going to make a photo diary and post it on the gallery so you all have got to take a look see okay! It will have photos from when bud development was first noticed till right now. it was amazing i just woke up and i had this feeling that today was the day and i went over and BAM there it was... Opening. All my friends are coming over to see it!!!! The fragance is Not detectable yet. I guess i have to wait for the flower to fully open and mature. just today it was fully open so i sniffed and its building the fragrance as we speak. so Enough with the monologing and Here are those pics!!!!!!!!! what i love about this forum is that its the only place i can go besides the nursurey and find people who love the plants just as much as i do!

its funny because under the flourescent lights they look green which they are but the true color is A soft yellow

Flourescent color{{gwi:139921}}

True Color:{{gwi:139922}}

Close Ups & Side Views:{{gwi:139923}}

{{gwi:139924}}

{{gwi:139925}}

{{gwi:139926}}

{{gwi:139928}}

Bud 2{{gwi:139930}}

OHHHHHHHH Im in love With this plant its fantastic I highly Reccomend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments (17)