SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ginnibug

New baby and new orchid books!

ginnibug
18 years ago

Well my time has come. New baby (the 3rd and final child) will come into this world on Thurs. My blood pressure is back up again too, so I have to say I'm not really feeling all that well. But!!!! I have more than a new baby to look forward to... two new orchid books!! DH ordered Flora's orchid book and the one on Fragrant Orchids. He's already said just let the nurses take care of the baby and look at your books and rest. And boy do I need it, we've all been sick here for well over a month. My 4 year old decided it was a good idea to chew some gum he found under one of the chairs at the airport when we went to pick up his Daddy. that was before Halloween. We have been ill on and off with something or the other since, thanks son! We did at least use it as a learning tool. Unfortunately now he will probably grow up to be a germ-a-phobe. Maybe I get to stay in the hospital 3-4 days and look at my new yummy books and rest....I need it! Ginnibug (soon will be able to bend over and touch my toes again)

Comments (18)