SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kitty2006

New to orchids

kitty2006
9 years ago

I went into a store here in January just in time to see a person pitching a bunch of orchids in the trash. I had never had an orchid, I had see them but I was told they were so hard to care for and I would never be able to keep one alive. But these were already almost all the way dead so I ask if I could have them and she just handed me the bag. All that night I just read about orchids and started working with them.

Now some of them are blooming some are not but I don't know names, their likes and dislikes ect.. Today I went it to talk to them and one of the leaves has sap around it and when I looked it up this site is the one I opened. I am so glad, I really want to learn as much as I can about these (what I think) mystical plants.

I am going to go take a picture of the orchids and see if I can get it to post in here. I am not really computer savvy but I try.

These are all of my orchids . Two of them still have really wrinkled and limp leaves. I read to water them use ice cubes and that is what I have been doing but two have just are just not responding to anything I have done.

I would really appreciate knowing the names of them and how to help them do better if anyone can help.

Thank you, Kitty2006

This is one of my sick babies.

Comment

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES