SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tuezday1

another stupid question- gadgets

tuezday1
17 years ago

I'm a certified computer gadget junkie.

My problem is this, my gadgets have their own widgets and I can't remember which widget goes with which gadget.

For instance, my uber accessorized iPod has bluetooth headphones complete with a blue tooth dongle and a charger. Depending on how you look at this, it's either one gadget (the headphones) and 2 widgets (dongle and charger), or one gadget (the ipod) and 3 widgets. Trust me when I say, this is only one of my myriad of iPod accessories.

We won't even discuss the 3 digital cameras and their widgets, and the streaming music and, and, and..

Yesterday, I was trying to make room on the USB hub for a new gadget and disconnected a couple widgets but couldn't recall, immediately, what gadgets they connected to the computer.

Does this make any sense?

I have my horrid tangle of computer wires labeled using those disposable key chains/tags that you can write on (so I know which AC wire goes to the computer, the monitor, the modem, the router, printer, etc.). But most of my gadget widgets, are too small for that, and don't need to be plugged in 24/7. Only when they need to be recharged, updated, etc.

How do you all keep track of what cords, cables, dongles, adapters go with with which gadget?

For the record, this even includes my rechargeable flash light and Makita drill (oh, yes, I have real tools).

HELP.

Comments (16)

Sponsored
A.I.S. Renovations Ltd.
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County