SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
3r3o3b

Going into business-partnership?

rob333 (zone 7b)
13 years ago

I've been known to dabble in the stock market when I had money. I did learn loads and I can still play "on paper"; I'm really getting it right. For instance, I knew, from past charting experience that Nvidia would go up (or down) massively in late December. Actually, I could see the momentum was up. The volume was up. The stochastics were up... it was going to go up. I would've bought a call that was worth $500. It could've sold for $8,700 within 2 weeks. For instance. NVDA is the stock I buy and sell options on. I know it well.

At any rate, I am considering getting back into this. I want to retire doing this; I can do it. My mom has been watching all these years and she knows I know how to play both the up, and the down markets. She wants to invest with me.

What kind of contract would you draw up? I'm trying to see it from all angles. As a "client" or a "partner"? Or??? We do know we want it in writing. We know that she gets back no less than half of what she invests (at this point she's offering 20% of the investment). Have you done anything similar to this? Any words of wisdom?

Comments (7)

Sponsored
More Discussions