SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mwoods_gw

a beautiful start to the day

mwoods
15 years ago

same routine every day. Up at 6,out with the dog to get the paper,feed both cats and dog,pour coffee and sit down in my little cozy reading corner of the living room to read the day's news. DH is always up 2 hours after me so it's a nice quite time and I look forward to it,especially on Sundays for some reason. So..today I did all that,walked in the living room with my coffee sat down in the chair and heard the tell tale..gak gak gak. Cat number one throws up right next to me. I jump up,spill my coffee knowing what's coming. In zaps the dog,knowing that sound also,and chomp chomp before I could even get completely out of the chair he had his 2nd breakfast. I yelled.." damn dog...get out of there." ( there goes my only New Year's resolution..no swearing. ) I leaned over to see what I needed to get to clean the mess, and dog jumps up, licks me on the nose,oh yuk, and then runs like a bat out of hell.This wasn't the way I had planned to start my week,with gak on my nose. Hope your day started off a little nicer than mine.

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Franklin County's Top Choice for Reliable Outdoor Construction
More Discussions