SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ttennis_gw

Finally using my glass finds

ttennis
14 years ago

So many projects, so little time..LOL!! Here's some stuff I've been working on. I'm seriously running out of real estate guys!! I don't want my place to look "cluttered" with my beauties, but I want to put them out also..Hmmm.

Totem on a stick..One of my faves..

{{gwi:187263}}

Greeting totem on old door in front entry..The bell on top has a saying about "friendship"

{{gwi:187264}}

This one was a little expensive-$10 for the blue vase, but it was such a pretty color I had to have it..and I had matching glass to keep it company..hee hee

{{gwi:187265}}

I could never get anything to grow in this iron basket- so I planted the kind that won't die..

{{gwi:187266}}

Teacup tealights

{{gwi:187267}}

Stick totem with Fenton glass bell

{{gwi:187268}}

My new "old" wheelbarrow I just scored and planted. The antique store had it priced for $20. I also got a 15" rusty saw blade and two insulators- he gave it all to me for $20..Yay!!

{{gwi:187269}}

The side of the driveway we just re-did..

{{gwi:187270}}

And my favorite re-purpose- My mom bought a house near me a couple months ago. She kept calling the listing agent to come get their sign over and over again. They would never come..So, I took the sign out of her yard, and made it for the birdies..Yep, they enjoy it!!

{{gwi:187271}}

Tiffani :)

Comments (17)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations