SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

some GW stuff I got

Purplemoon
12 years ago

I haven't been out "treasure hunting" in months. (lost my Dad in Feb and it hit me really hard, he left a huge hole in my life as well as my heart. But I need to get back to a new normal after the last year of taking care of him while he was bedridden).

I've been reading posts nightly, and trying to reply at times, but had nothing to contribute. Plus as Tinfoil knows, its hot enough to fry one's brain here now. Tho I must say, HIS works GREAT. Nothing slows down his creativity. LOL.

Anyway...I decided to hit GW and see what I could find.

Got some pretty bottles and metal stuff. The GWs here in Phoenix have gotten too high now on most things to make it really fun. Tho they do have half-off days every other Sat.

I like to make totems, so the bottles will probably be used

that way. Tho I don't need any more, I do need to use my current glass stash. (then I'll make just SMALL pot totems in the future I think.) Its hard to find pretty colors here, so I was thrilled at getting these, plus the bottles have neat designs and shapes I think. If you have any ideas what to do with these bottles besides totem bases, please let me know.

{{gwi:184207}}

The metal tub tempted me to make a mini gnome or fairy garden in. (Thanks for the INSPIRATION, Arlene! Yours are so wonderful!) I couldn't resist the metal pig, he's a cutie.

Now I have NO clue what that metal snail was supposed to be used for. If anything. But I need to figure out making him some "deely boppers" so he looks better. Suggestions welcome since I can't weld and probably will have to just use wire some way.

{{gwi:184209}}

hugs, Karen

Comments (20)