SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lara_gw

Has anyone done a 'Sink full of Dishes' water fountain?

Lara
16 years ago

Has anyone made a fountain with dishes? I've been on the hunt for colorful dishes to put into a "sink" fountain i want to make. I have a huge stainless steel mixing bowl that will serve as the basin, in case I can't find a real sink, and faucet and handles are easy to come by. I was just wondering if anyone had made one already and could u please post pics. I have an idea of how it will look once it's finished. You can view a bunch for ideas at the hgtv video site. It's tricky so pay attention: Cut and paste the link below into your browser, when the page opens up there will be a commercial ad running, wait for it to stop, you won't be able to acess behind the blue screen until the ad is over. When the ad is over go to where it says "video search" type in "decorative water fountains". Find it on the list and select it and wait for it to load, it used to be #1, but it changes all the time. Might have to endure another commercial ad while u wait for it to load. If you REALLy enjoy looking at water fountains like I do, it won't be a waste of time.

http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/video_guide

Comments (6)