SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
barbara_kelly6949112

Screened porch/kitchen/dining/playing area done!

Barbara Kelly
14 years ago

As some of you know from an earlier post, I've been working on screening in a carport for awhile now. I've been back for a week and a half, and have finished it up! (I was away for a month taking care of my mom, who's all better)

This is as done as it gets, with a little tweeking here and there with the decorations.

The lovely black countertop is some lexan I brought back from my folks, didn't know what I was going to do with it when I got it, but had that brainstorm. I picked up a couple of months ago 13 great blue glass knobs, and that was exactly as many as I needed for the old cabinet. I put lights around the top behind the glass (great storage place for totem material) and down the roofline.

The floor is gravel with large sisal rugs. (when I find bigger ones, it will be all rug..lol) My DH finally came home and put up gutters so the rain wouldn't run down the screen.

DH bought me the stained glass lamp for an Xmas gift.

The little bistro chairs, were bright blue and salmon. I painted them with hammered brown paint, and they work wonderfully.

Hope this isn't too long for you! I'M BAAACK!!!

{{gwi:165899}}

{{gwi:165900}}

{{gwi:165902}}

{{gwi:165904}}

{{gwi:165906}}

Comments (32)