SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stacy_wisser

Spathiphyllum Cupido Peace Lily

stacy_wisser
16 years ago

I have purchased three Spathiphyllum Cupido or the smaller peace lilies at the grocery store (I was on a rescue mission) and they all came in 4" pots. I have them nestled together on a table a few feet from the south facing bow window and they seem to like it there. One of them is currently starting to bloom. The other two aren't yet (Yes, I bought them without blooms.) but they all have their roots coming out the bottom drainage holes. I do know that they like to be a bit snug in their pots, but what I'm trying to figure out is, if it's time to think about giving them a little space and transplant them. I wouldn't do the blooming one, until it is finished blooming with not being sure if it was shorten the bloom's lifespan.

With these being the hybrids and the tags being soooo damn generic, I haven't found much on the care of these little guys.

Thank you in advance for your time and answers....Happy Growing!!!

Stacy.

P.S. Anyone else want to share their love of plants at the holidays and just give everyone babies off their plants even when you know the relatives aren't "into it"?

Comments (9)