SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
giggles1_gw

Milkglass & black-tie affair totems, plus new finds

giggles1
14 years ago

OK, couldn't share this since the bird I had "flew-the-coop". He's somewhere in the clutter! lol. I found a new cardinal (Avon bottle) so I can share the milkglass totem. Now I need something to raise the Cardinal, but atleast you get the idea.

The little lady in black is ready for an evening out. OR, almost ready, I have to find something to use to secure the pin on the top of her hat. It's got an empty space in the center. ALWAYS something ain't it? lol

The wash basin was a $2 auction find yesterday. I'll be planting it w/ annuals. Thought about water plants too - any suggestions???

Lastly, my UGLY new favorite piece! I'm sure you guys can see it... w/o the cherubs, patched and painted (it's concrete or something. Weighs a LOT!). I have mostly perenials, so this would be providing color all the time. NOW, what's your suggestions? I'd thought about doing the base green (I have black mulch it's going in). Then doing the tall petals pinks & a yellow center. Making it "POP". Anyone else? Since the top of that center ball is flat, maybe put some glass stones???

HELP ME OUT!

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab59/gigglesetc/Garden%20Yard%20Junk%20Treasure%20Trash%20Art/P1010117.jpg

Here is a link that might be useful: {{gwi:141155}}

Comments (8)