SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jollygreenpimp

have a gardening obsession? tell us about it

16 years ago

To make the story short, I began gardening about 3 months ago. I planted what I could from such a small plot of ground. When there was no place left I then uses pots for plants. I grew corn, tomatoes, Ong Choi, Chinese Broccoli, Eggplant, cabbage, and etc. I'm already starting to plan for the next few years of what I plan to plant. I'm also starting to look into more different variety of tomatoes and maybe taking an active part in in the seed exchange on the Gardenweb.

I mostly talk to my coworkers about how my garden is doing and the types of vegetables I'm growing. I would often give them updates as well. Now I often think about how to make my garden better constantly or what things I can plant. Last night I had a dream. It was a dream about gardening and it was about me working in my garden and admiring how my zucchini plants have grown so big and well.Problem was I just barely transplanted my zucchini plants in the ground. I know I know it's late to plant zucchini this time but here in Southern California it still feels like summer even in October.

Now I'm thinking that I might have an obsession with gardening.

So please post your stories. I (We) like to hear about it.

Comments (15)