SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

The Junk Train Stash in Iowa

jeannespines
15 years ago

The Junk Train arrived in Iowa yesterday afternoon. If you want to see JT's Saga in Iowa, switch to "conversations" posted as "JT Arrived in Iowa." Oh, she is such a piece of work!!!

Anyway, here is my stash that I took from the Junk Train box...and I put half of it back in the box and added a bunch more. Can't believe how much can be "jammed" into that box!

{{gwi:76219}}

From back to front: Piece of copper-colored metal (to punch) but I'm going to use it on a bdhse;

Bark-wood watering can...great decor to put on my garden shed picket fence section;

A metal cat...ahh, I just loved it...don't know where it's going...probably sit in a pot of flowers outside;

Fancy buttons, I picked out a few;

A couple tin stars...will go on old barndoor with my celestial stuff;

A stained glass green butterfly....ohhhhh, I'm debating whether to take off a jewelry butterfly on the totem birdfdr/or bath I made & add it...or to hang it outside;

Some wire; cabinet knobs, all handy GJ items...

An awesome set of horseshoes...with even some old square rusty nails...will use them on bdhse (remember Xmascarol made her SS one) & a barbed wire cactus!...AWESOME;

and, someone, who knows I LOVE my pine trees...a unique pine tree metal basket (purplemoon??? did you send it?)

Thanks, GJers, I will post pics as I use these items in my GJ! What a HOOT! Go visit my pics of JT...she's quite the gal! Jeanne S.

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Columbus Premier Design-Build and General Contractor