SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19690049

Move update and Junk Train question

User
15 years ago

Hey y'all!

Thanks for all of your kind inquiries into the upcoming move of your's truly. Here's an update for any who are interested.

We found a house two weeks ago in NM and have jumped through all the pre-purchase hoops. We close out there April 24, we close here in VA on May 8.

Snookie-ookums and myself are going to load a U-Haul next weekend, the 18-19th, drive it while trailering our daughter's car and be in NM for closing.He'll fly back to VA while I stay to arrange new flooring & paint in the new place. I'm driving back with my folks the first full week of May, they want to help us move.The movers are coming that week to get the big stuff and whatever we couldn't cram in the U-Haul. After closing in VA we're caravanning back to NM. Our daughter is staying one more week, she has finals.

After we arrive in NM I plan to collapse for a day or two, just on principle. Then the unpacking starts.

Whew!

Re: Junk Train question

In all my packing here in VA I've accumulated a few bits and bobs that I'd like to add to the JT. Is there anyone on the JT station list who I could send the stuff to? (Oh dear, I split an infinitive.) Post a reply here and I'll get the stuff heading your way! Remember we need to allow for transit time. It's takes at least week for anything to ship from this part of Va. Any takers?

See ya at the thrift store!

Comments (9)