SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lindu_gw

Money tree leaves turning yellow

Lindu
9 years ago

Hello everyone!

I just found this site online and I hope I can find some help please because I don't know what to do with my tree anymore.
I've got my beautiful Pachira for about a year. I did repot it in the beginning of april because I wanted the tree to get bigger ( i read it online that if I want to grow the money tree bigger I should put it in a slightly bigger pot). The new pot is the elho urban loft pot with built in water reservoir. The soil is the westland free draining compost with even extra added perlite. The tree was fine until the end of the June when some of the leaves started to turn yellow. I thought I was overwatering or did not like the MG plant food which I gave it, so I just stopped watering. After I removed those leaves and stopped watering the tree looked better. I was even using a chop stick to check on the soil when it's dry enough to water the tree again. For 2-3 weeks was everything fine but yesterday I found yellowing leaves on the tree again. I would like to post more pictures here but yet no idea how to do it. Could you please help me out because I'm desperate, I want my tree to be happy and nice bushy and I'm really affraid we gonna loose more leaves.

Comments (49)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths