SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susiewantsroses

Desertrat and Kudzu Started The Subjects of Look-a-Likes

susiewantsroses
15 years ago

Has anyone ever told you that you look just like their friend, sister, neighbor, or _______________? Do you have a double somewhere on this Earth? If so please tell us about it. Kudzu did over on the "Ask and you shall recieve" thread.

My Mom was in the Hospital in Florence AL in the 80's. Staff workers kept calling after me in the hallways mistaking me for one of their co-workers. This happened over and over until I wanted to wear a surgical mask in case any of the co-workers just wanted to hand me "my" paycheck or payback some borrowed lunch money. (snickering) Then I stepped into an elevator and there "I", er... "she" was. We were both so shocked we could not even speak. It's worse than going to a party and another lady is wearing the same Walmart dress that I am wearing. There she was standing in the same genetic features that GOD gave Me!!!!!! Mine!!!!! And there I was with Her's too. Uniqueness, "just left the building"! We disliked each other immediately. The competician was too stiff. Either we were twins that were separated at birth or God ran out of ideas the day he ordered my existence. There is no doubt that she is telling this same story somewhere today. I still resent her for copying. LOL

Susie

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH