SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kudzukween

omg there's a snake in my house.....again

kudzukween
15 years ago

I hear my grandson excitedly talking to his Mom early this morning, and she's saying "no, there's not,stop it".......and suddenly my 2 dogs run down the hall to her bedroom. So Hoss and I look at each other like ???? so I run after the dogs. And as I get to my daughter's room I can hear her saying OMG OMG.....*sigh* she says "there's a SNAKE right THERE" pointing to a spot a couple feet from her head on the floor. I didn't see it, but she described what sounds like a rat snake.......*dirty word* x 10....I have a friend of my sons coming later to look for it. It's been warm, then really cold and then warm the same day. And now it's hot and muggy and I don't know how many more times I can handle this! LOL...oh, I gotta mention we live by a river, and there's other people's fields near us that the hay gets mowed in. Always mice and rats, then snakes after that. The joys of living in the middle of nowhere :D

LOL my grandson told her "Mama, I can't get out of bed, there's a snake on the floor" and he kept telling her, but she didn't believe him :D

I might run away from home, ya'll!!

Kudzu

Comments (13)