SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
use2bcapecodr

Having another one of those days...

16 years ago

Well, after having a long phone conversation with DH this morning, who is on vacation without me (I stayed home to take care of my sick kitty...whom we had to have put down the day before DH left, but it was too late to change our plans. He went to visit his son and family on the OuterBanks, and then on to Florida for his brother's wedding.), and hearing what a great time he's having with his family...my new gas stove was delivered.

Guess what!! They moved the electric stove out...only to discover...there is no gas line running from the basement to the stove area!!!! So now, I have this gorgeous, 5 burner, black, gas stove...that I can't use!! I have a call in to our plumber, but heaven knows when he'll get the message...let alone have time to come to run the line. I'm so disappointed...I can't even cry! It's like...the story of my life!

We hadn't moved the electric stove in the 7 years since we moved in, because it fit so tight. Now...I really feel stupid! Talk about a duh moment! lol

It wasn't bad enough...when DH called, he talked so fast about all the fun they're having...I never got a word in edgewise. Oh well! That's okay...I called and left a message for him to call me again, so I can tell him what happend...and he can share in the joy. (I must be evil!)

And the beat goes on...

~Sandy~

Comments (11)