SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pistilo

Goose Foot

pistilo
16 years ago

Since I read and listen to all of you, now you created a HUGE plant. I have been watching the watering, and so on.

I about died at this thing. Its in a 10" pot, and the plant itself when I bought it was shaped really nice.

Well let me tell you I had to stake it, and tie it up, because it went all over the place. I started laughing, because I thought well you guys and all your wonderful tips caused this plant to do beautifully.

Its growing wild, and looked like a tangled mess, the shoots are really heavy. I'm amazed how this grew like it did.

I was reading it likes soiless soil, never heard of that, so when I do have to replant. What is this?

Thanks! By the way, ya all get me in trouble now by plants actually call my name. I can say, well I know a little about this now. Your all tooooooo good with info. Thanks!!!

PS: Since Franks closed I had to hunt up Fish Emulsion. I went to this one nursery, and I said nobody has it. She was told by her truckers that is what works, especially for outside plants. I said yep, because everything else burns the plants up since the heat is horrible here. God love her heart she ordered some in for herself and me.

CAN YOU BELIEVE I GET EXCITED ABOUT FINDING FISH POOP?

Comments (11)